Consumers !! Do & Don’t
- Check that the weighing scale at zero load is balanced equally.
- Check the quantity of weights placed on the pan at the time of weighment.
- Recheck the weight of the pre-packed items.
- Insist on Cash Memo.
- Ask for a 5 (five) litre measure if delivery of Diesel/Petrol is suspicious.
- pay the price higher than the Maximum Retail Price.
- buy items where M.R.P is smudged/removed.
- buy pre packed item pasted with price sticker.
- accept transaction other than metric system.
- be careless during transaction.